- No cash, tuck or valuables are allowed in school. This is a rule which must be strictly adhered to. Valuables will not be the responsibility of the school.
- No cell phones are permitted in school and any student caught with this will be asked to leave.
- Uniform must be adhered to strictly.
- In winter students may if they wish, wear brown sweater over their uniforms. Any item of improper uniform will be confiscated for the rest of the term.
ATTENDENCE AND LEAVE
- Regular attendance is an important element for successful work. However if the student is absent or wishes to remain on leave, the record along with the reason of absence should be briefly written in the diary along with a leave letter.
- If a pupil is absent for 15 days without information, his/her name may be removed from the class register.
- No pupil may absent himself/ herself from any examination except by reasons of health, in which case a medical certificate is required. (Note: No exams are taken again)
- Leave during the term is sanctioned for not more than 3-4 days only for the following reasons: Marriage of real brothers and sisters/real aunts & uncles/ first cousins.
- It is essential to attach the invitation card with the application forwarded to the management for leave prior to the date. An application forwarded to the management should be signed by the parents. Undue extension of leave will earn negative marks.
- Students are expected to abide by all school Rules & regulations & befitting manner. The Principal can, at any time, in the interests of the school, have the student removed if, in the Principal’s sole discretion, the student has failed to accept the discipline of the school and if his/ her continued presence is detrimental to the interests of the other students & / or the student fails to come up to the academic standard of his/her Class.
- After three warning cards the student will be suspended.
- It is quite obvious that quality education and serious and systematic home study with proper planning is the key to success. Hence students should devote their time at home also.
- Private tuitions are discouraged .They are provided quality education at school.
- Report of a student’s conduct and progress will be given time to time at PTM’s.
- Damage to school properties will be viewed seriously and in case of damage to any of the school properties, the concerned will be held responsible to make good for the damage.
- Parents visiting Hours: 02.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.